Hi, I’m Naxeem. I’m a graphic designer and front-end developer from Fuvahmulah. Little Red Giant is my design studio. I also have the “I have loved drawing and art since I was a child story” and that lead me to graphic design.
After three years of graphic design school, I decided to get a job as a full-time Front-end developer. Coding has been a hobby of mine for a while, so this was my way of learning how to do it properly. By joining a team of experienced developers allowed me to learn. I gave it three years and picked up all the tools and knowledge that I needed to pursue it on my own.
These days I am a freelance graphic designer + a front-end developer. How cool is that? I get to do two things that I enjoy doing. And the best part about all of it is that I get to do it all in a tropical island with white sandy beaches and all the other bells and whistles that comes with it.
- University of Northumbria - Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design.
- Academy of Design - HND in Graphic Design.
- Allied Insurance Company of the Maldives - Senior Developer (Front-end) Nov 2014 to Mar 2017
- Allied Insurance Company of the Maldives - Web Developer (Front-end) Dec 2013 to Nov 2014
- We Are Designers - Web Designer Nov 2013 to Jan 2014
- Check out my work here.